Orly Katz is a licensed, board-certified, professional counselor (LCPC) with an MA in Counseling from Johns-Hopkins University. She is also a Registered Nurse with a master’s in Maternal-Child Nursing from the University of Maryland. She holds advanced training in:
- • International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC),
- • Gottman’s Bringing Baby Home™ certified educator
- • Gottman’s Couples Therapy™ (Levels I, II and III)
- • Gottman’s Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work™
- • Externship in Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT) with Dr. Sue Johnson and senior EFT trainers
- • Prepare Enrich Pre-Marital™ certified counselor
- • Certified clinical supervisor
Having worked for over thirty-five years with new mothers, children, families and couples from diverse cultural backgrounds and different settings has led her to the awareness of the need to help people holistically.
Orly founded ECCS hoping to implement her experience and knowledge in treating her clients. She integrates therapies utilizing techniques derived from the Adlerian, Cognitive-Behavioral, and Solution Focused Brief theories, tailored to your specific needs.
Orly is a member of the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC), the American Counseling Association (ACA) and the Maryland Association for Counseling and Development (MACD).