- Sunday 1/8//17 from 4:00-7:00pm & Sunday 1/15/17 from 4:00pm-7:00pm, OR
- Sunday 3/5//17 from 4:00pm-7:00pm and Sunday 3/12/17 from 4:00pm-7:00pm
Where: 1 Research Court, Suite 450, Rockville, Maryland 20850
Cost: $399 per seminar; cost includes material.
Want to improve your marriage after the birth of your baby?
Want to have happy, healthy family relationships?
Want successful children?
Join us for this groundbreaking two-part, 6-hour program developed by Dr. John Gottman, featuring an interactive series of discussions, lectures, videos and fun games,. Over a complimentary breakfast, as new parents, you will learn:
- What to expect during the transition to parenthood;
- How to strengthen friendship and intimacy;
- Conflict resolution skills with your partner; and
- How to co-parent with your partner
Couples who participate in this program leave with:
- A better quality relationship and displayed less hostility
- Less postpartum depression and better mental health
- Fathers who are more involved and satisfied with their roles as parents
- Infants with fewer language delays and who are more easily soothed
- A certificate recognizing completion of the Workshop
- The opportunity to participate in our exclusive Online BBH Support Group
Contact: Seminar program is led by Orly Katz an experienced professional counselor, certified Bringing Baby Home™ educator, maternal-child registered nurse and international board certified lactation consultant.
For more information or to sign up, please call Orly Katz at 301 660-6759, or e mail us at email@example.com