The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work™
A workshop for couples
Want to improve your marriage?
Longing for better communication in your relationships?
Join us for this groundbreaking 6-hour program developed by Dr. John Gottman,
featuring an interactive series of discussions, lectures, videos and fun games. As a
couple, you will learn:
- How to deepen your knowledge of one another;
- How to build friendship and trust with your partner;
- How to manage both solvable and difficult problems;
- How to get through gridlocked conflicts; and
- How to create a “special story” of us.
Couples who participate in this program will acquire:
- Improved communication skills;
- A better quality relationship and displayed less hostility; and
- A better understanding of how to maintain their improved relationship.
When: Starting November 2015
Cost: $299 per workshop; includes two workbooks and the Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work™ textbook.
Where: 1 Research Court, Suite 450, Rockville Maryland 20850.
Contact: Workshop program is led by Orly Katz and Chetana Bhat, a team of experienced marriage counselors and educators in the Seven Principles™ program.